When it comes to your sexual well-being or reproductive health, it is tough to say what is “normal” and indicate a potential health problem. If you feel uncomfortable or embarrassed about similar issues, your gynaecologist has seen it all and can help you without passing any judgements.
A gynaecologist is a specialist in female reproductive health. They diagnose and treat the problems and disorders related to female reproductive health and organs. They take care of the problems like menstrual, contraception, menopause, sexuality and infertility issues. Any women facing such issues can visit a gynaecologist. 80% of the women visit a gynaecologist are between the age of 15 to 45 years.
You often google about the best gynaecologist in Gurgaon and spend your time searching all over the internet. However, we have listed the top 10 gynaecologists in Gurgaon in one place to save time.
- Dr. Chetna Jain: Dr. Chetna Jain is the Head of the Obstetrics & Gynaecologist department at Miracles Clinic and Cradle Hospital, Gurgaon. Also, she works at Cloudnine Hospital, Gurgaon as a Senior Consultant and runs her own clinic. She has three decades of rich experience in obstetrics and gynaecology. She studied MBBS and MS from RNT Medical College, Udaipur and did her MRCOG from the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, UK. She is such a talented doctor that she has the largest patient base in Gurgaon. Dr. Chetna specializes in pregnancy care, high-risk pregnancy, ovarian cyst and ovarian tumour, PCOD treatment, laparoscopy treatment, breast cancer screening and treatment, etc.
Address: Chentna’s Clinik, 37, FF, Ansal Plaza Mall, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon-17
Contact Number: 9958164333
- Dr. Ritu Sethi: Dr. Ritu Sethi is one of the leading Obstetrics & Gynaecologist in Gurgaon with more than 20 years of experience. She graduated from the very reputed Lady Hardinge College, New Delhi, and she also completed her MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from the same college. She has worked with Columbia Asia Hospital in Gurgaon for 12 years and now working as a Senior Consultant in Cloudnine hospital, Gurgaon. She is an expert in high-risk pregnancies, evaluation of infertile couple, PCOD, keyhole surgery for gynaecological problems, treatment of gynaecological problems, preconception counselling and menopausal & adolescent health problems.
Address: Cloudnine Hospital – 94, 4, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Rd, Anamika Enclave, Sector 14, Gurgaon
Contact Number: 93100821141
- Dr. Meenakshi Sauhta: Dr. Meenakshi Sauhta is a highly experienced gynaecologist in Gurgaon with nearly 27 years of experience in obstetrics and gynaecology. She did her medical studies at the Mahatama Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur. She has worked with many reputed hospitals in her professional career. Currently, she is working as the Director and Head of Department (Obs & Gyne) in Cloudnine Hospital, Gurgaon and at KRSNA Clinic. Her services include high-risk pregnancy, ovarian cysts, infertility, menopausal problems treatment, bleeding disorders, pelvic infections treatment, endometriosis, etc.
Address: Cloudnine Hospital, OPD 1021 Ground Floor, Malibu Town, Sector-47, Gurgaon
Contact Number: 9773880468
- Dr. Anu Sidana: Dr. Anu Sidana is a very famous obstetrician and one of the top gynaecologists in Gurgaon. She has two decades of rich experience as an obstetrician and gynaecologist. She is well known for caring and personalized approach towards her patients. She completed her MBBS from a Govt. college in Patiala and her DGO from DMC Ludhiana. After that, she went to the University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital for her DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. She has worked with some renowned hospitals like Metro Hospital, Heart Institute Palam Vihar and Kalyani Fortis Hospital. Currently, she runs her own clinic Aastha Medicare and is also associated with Sheetla Women Hospital, Gurgaon as a senior consultant. Dr. Anu Sidana is a specialist in hysteroscopy, PCOD treatment, antenatal care, IUI treatment, aesthetic gynaecology, high-risk pregnancy and ICSI treatment.
Address: 233, P Lt Atul Kataria Marg, Sector 5, Gurgaon
Contact Number: 9350763054
- Dr. Pallavi Vasal: Dr. Pallavi Vasal is one of the leading gynaecologists in Gurgaon. She completed her medical studies at the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecologist, London. Later, she did her fellowship training in minimal access surgery from the World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons. She is an experienced gynaecologist and has 16 years of clinical expertise. Dr. Pallavi Vasal is a specialist in gynaecological problems and pregnancy-related issues.
Address: 2501, Golf Link Apartments, Sector 54, Gurugram
Contact Number: 8800434778
- Dr. Nupur Gupta: Dr. Nupur Gupta is a passionate medical professional in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She has a huge experience of 24 years in women’s wellness. She did her MS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur. Previously, she has worked with some of the reputed organizations like AIIMS, Max Hospital Gurgaon, Apollo Cradle Gurgaon and Paras Hospital, Gurgaon. At present, she is working with Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon and Well Woman Clinic. She is an expert for high-risk pregnancies, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, general gynaecology, etc.
Address: C-815, Nirvana Courtyard, Nirvana Country, Sector 57A, Gurugram
Contact Number: 9818077238
- Dr. Priyanka Yadav: Dr. Priyanka Yadav has been practising gynaecoloy for more than twenty years. She is very well known for her holistic approach towards her patients care. She studied MBBS at Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi and completed her DGO in obstetrics and Gynaecology from very reputed Safdarjung Hospital and VMMC, Delhi. Dr. Priyanka Yadav is also an infertility specialist. She is proficiently managing her own clinic and is a visiting consultant in many hospitals. Her services include menstrual problems, hormonal issues, infections, urinary problems, delivery and several others.
Address: H.No.: 510, Sector-31, Gurugram
Contact Number: 7023333494
- Dr. Aastha Dayal: Dr. Aastha Dayal is an expert in the medical and surgical management of female’s health problems and has more than 15 years of experience. She has completed her medical education from some of the finest universities in India and abroad. She has expertise in treatment services such as high-risk pregnancy, birth control, adolescent care, water birthing, infertility, menopause, etc.
Address: Disha Clinic, A-4/5, DLF Phase 1, Sector 26, Gurgaon
Contact Number: 9311737774
- Dr. Pakhee Aggarwal: Dr. Pakhee Aggarwal is one of the few gynaecologists in Gurgaon who have won multiple gold medals during her medical training. She has done her fellowship at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom. She specializes in gynaecological problems like fibroids, cysts, hysterectomy, myomectomy, menopause, infertility, abnormal bleeding and many others. Presently, she is working at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, as a Senior Consultant.
Address: Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Sector – 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurgaon
Contact Number: 0124 4962200
- Dr. Deepika Sood: Dr. Deepika Sood is a renowned gynaecologist in Gurgaon with more than 16 years of clinical experience. She completed her MBBS from Maharashtra University, MD from JNMC, Wardha and her MRCOG and fellowship in minimal access surgery from WALS, USA. She is a specialist in high-risk pregnancies and keyhole surgeries. She has worked with most big hospitals like Fortis, Artemis, Indraprastha Apollo, Cloudnine and Max. Currently, she is working with C K Birla Hospital, Gurgaon and Chirayu Gynae & Heart Clinic.
Address: Chirayu Gynae & Heart Clinic, Shop No. 246, 2nd Floor, Sapphire Mall, Behind Omaxe Mall, Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
Contact Number: 8285147100
Gynaecologists are important to manage a woman’s health. If a mother is not in good health, then the child born will not be healthy. Hence, the above mentioned is the list of the top 10 gynaecologists in Gurgaon. Hope, it is of great help to you.